All submissions are in response to specific Announcements of Calls for Papers.
We do not accept papers on a rolling deadline.
When submitting in response to a call for papers, be certain that you are submitting the final version of your work, meaning that it is, in fact, your strongest version.
Submissions that do not adhere to the style guide below will be returned to the authors.
Submission requirements are also available for download as a .pdf file here.
- 15-30 pages double spaced
- Times Roman, 12 pt font, 1 margins
- MLA format
- Papers must quote credible sources only, i.e., sources published in a scholarly text. Wikipedia is not a credible source.
- Work must be original and not plagiarized. All credited sources are cited, foot noted or end noted, and included in bibliography.
- It is policy that we do not return notes on these papers.
- Any submission outside these perimeters needs to be proposed and approved by the editorial staff before submitting. We believe in the experimental! We encourage innovation in new forms of research and documentation and publication. Simply propose and we will consider each individual proposal.
- The author is responsible for securing permissions for rights to reproduce images and quotations.
Email Submission Requirements:
- Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Submission-[issue][year]-Word Count.”
- Files should be saved as either .doc, or .docx, and should be labeled as: “AuthorName_Submission-[issue][year]_WordCount.”
- The manuscript must include a cover page with the following information:
- author’s name
- email address
- phone number
- title of manuscript
- word count
- No submission will be “returned,” as such, and we will archive your submission for possible publication in the future. We never publish without first securing a written agreement with all parties.
- Do not, under any circumstances, send us an original file or an only copy of the file of your manuscript! RUEAS is a volunteer operation with limited Editorial staff.
- Please do not attempt to send us entries by fax. We do not have a fax!
- Submissions rejected in one submission issue or year will be eligible for re-entry in subsequent years if submitted with significant revisions and accompanied by a letter explaining summarily how the manuscript has been revised.
- All accepted submissions will be published on the web site page that is dedicated to the particular volume and issue published online.
- If you wish to have written confirmation of receipt of your manuscript other than a form letter email, send by ground mail a self-addressed, stamped postcard with your name, return address, and the file name of your submission. The return of the postcard will be your confirmation.
47 High Street, Suite #55
All questions regarding paper submissions should be emailed directly to email@example.com with Subject Line: Assistant Editor.